Release Notes - Version 1.4.0
- Anonymize all inactive users after X months after setting user to inactive?
- Anonymising inactive users manually
- vGDPR working with RefinedTheme
- Enable deletion of anonymised users
- Enable deletion of anonymised request
- To many rest calls in all jira pages
- GDPR Simulator does not show any issues, comments etc
Release Notes - Version 1.3.2
- Remove Feature: User Account Deletion.
- Replaced with User Anonymisation.
New Feature: User Anonymisation
- Users can request anonymisation of their accounts on their Service Desk profile page by clicking the 'Delete User Account' link.
- Administrators will be able to directly simulate requests, change the timeframe of anonymisation or make it anonymous.
- Requests will be anonymised automatically after a given timeframe (Default Timeframe or admin changed).
- The administrator can change the timeframe of a request to 0 and schedule its anonymisation to take place during the current working day (the nearest time is 13:00, 15:00, or 17:00).
New App Page: Anonymisation
- All requirements are displayed in a table along with all relevant configuration options. (Rows in the table can be selected to be modified by other actions on the page; Execute Selected, Anonymise Selected, Set Timeframe for Selected.)
Added options to Anonymisation page;
- Default period - Ability to specify a default period for new requests to be anonymised. If you set this option to 0, new requests will be anonymised immediately.
- Set timeframe for selected requests - Ability to override the default timeframe for selected requests. The new timeframe is calculated from the date of the change.
- Anonymise all ( all was? Users?) - Anonymises all requests in the table that have not been anonymised yet.
- Anonymise selected (selected users?) - Anonymises selected requests in the table.
- Simulate Selected (users?) - Redirects and simulates selected requests in a new view.
- Options within each requirement row in the table to instantly execute or simulate a requirement by clicking the user's name.
New App page: Simulate (hidden)
- Access possible by simulating one or more requests on the Anonymization page. Shows the simulated anonymization process in a query-structured view after the user's profile, comments, and problems are lost.
Added options to Simulate page
- Anonymise All - Anonymises all simulated requests on the page.
- Option within the view to anonymise issues and comments for the relevant request separately.
Release Notes - Version 1.2.1
Reduced options for the configuration screen
- Merged 'Data Link Text' and 'Data Link URL'
- Merged 'Imprint Link Text' and 'Imprint Link URL'
Release Notes - Version 1.1.1
- [VITHR-17] Username marked with '@' was not changed to 'unknown' (Permission Issue)
- [VITHR-18] User was not logged out from Jira if he deleted his account from Service Desk.
Release Notes - Version 1.1.0
Added feature to delete own account
- Service Desk users are now able to delete their own accounts in the profile screen, this will anonymise the user completely changing his name to unknown and changing his e-mail to 'unknown@...'
Release Notes - Version 1.0.0
New page 'Your Configuration'
- Added checkbox on Service Desk sign up with a text next to it which can be customised in the configuration
Added checkbox to sign up page