Layout schemes are what allow you to associate layouts with particular issue types and/or projects. A layout scheme can be associated with one or more projects or issue types. If a default view is not selected, the system default will be selected.
- Select Layout Schemes in the sidebar on the left.
The list of Layout Schemes will be displayed.
- Click Add Layout Scheme in the top right hand corner.
The "Add new layout scheme" dialog will be shown.
- Enter a name for your layout scheme
- Choose the project with which the layout scheme should be associated (Leave empty for global.)
- Choose the issue types that you want to apply the layout scheme to. (Leave empty for global)
- Choose the layout for the system default view. If not selected, default system view will be used
- Click Add to save the newly created Layout Scheme
- Make sure the layout scheme is set to Toggled ON