Installation & Licensing
- Log in to your Confluence instance as an administrator.
- Select the user icon.
- From the dropdown menu which appears, choose Atlassian Marketplace. The 'Find new apps' screen will be displayed.
- Use the search function to locate vSearch Highlighter. The correct app version will be shown in the search results.
- To start a new trial version, click 'Try free' and to purchase a license for vSearch Highlighter click 'Buy now'. You will be asked to log in to MyAtlassian. The vSearch Highlighter app will then start downloading.
- After entering your data on MyAtlassian, click on 'Generate license'.
- Continue by clicking 'Apply license'. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.