The vAgent app increases usability and gives agents more information to better complete their tasks by showing related issues and providing ease of use for the customer by enabling the use of Jira Service Desk without logging in.
Some features of the vAgent app are:
- See all logged times on a domain and customer (with the help of the app 'Tempo')
- Search for issues created by a certain domain (ending of reporter email)
- Combine or merge an issue with another issue
- Let guests raise requests in Jira Service Desk without an account (NoLogin Portal) (login free portal for Jira Service Desk Cloud in Jira Server)
- Related issues overview (domain issues, issues by 'reporter' and similar issues and your own filters)
- Context menu within queues to quickly work on issues e.g. classify issues or assign them directly